Vision–Meet the evolving individual and community needs through accessible, effective education enabling our students to achieve their educational and career goals.
Mission–Transforming lives by raising academic and literacy levels, providing workforce training and access to post-secondary education, and encouraging students to become active community participants.
• Classes are open to all adults. Residents of other districts are welcome. There are no additional tuition fees for out-of-district students.
• In accordance with Title 9, all classes are open to men and women on an equal basis. Classes are designed for students age 18 and over.
• Martinez Adult Education classes are open to anyone without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, physical disability, political affiliation, or belief.
• The Martinez Unified School district does not discriminate on the basis of disability in educational programs, employment practices or activities which it operates as required by Section 504 programs or activities of the District.
In accordance with the state guidelines, the District has adopted Uniform Complaint Procedures.
• MUSD Uniform Complaint Form (PDF)
It is the policy of the Governing Board of the Martinez Unified School District to provide an educational, employment, and business environment free of unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal, visual, or physical conduct or communications constituting sexual harassment, as defined by Education Code Section 212.5 and otherwise prohibited by state and federal statutes. Copies of the Board Policies regarding sexual harassment of personnel and students are available in the main office.